“The City Dweller” is inspired by city streets and sophistication. This week’s Style File features our Red Starks Gingham Twill, a Short Run Shirting favorite that is now part of the Core Collection, and The Cameron Stripe Pocket Square from The Commonwealth Collection.
- Ledbury’s Red Starks Gingham Twill and The Cameron Stripe Pocket Square
- Pants: Dunderdon’s P13 Bok Work Pant in Gray
- Blazer: Drill Peak Lapel in Camel from Gant Rugger
- Tie: Mammoth from Pierrepont Hicks
- Poster: A collaboration between Three Potato Four and designer Jim Datz, City Series Poster- Brooklyn
- Watch: Avenger Sea Wolf Chrono from Breitling
- Shoes: Alden’s Wing Tip Blucher via Need Supply Co.
- Bag: Taylor Duffel in Douglas from Moore and Giles
- Magazine: MAKER Magazine– MAKER is a quarterly publication shedding light on the creative mind and spirit, articulating the often unexplored, more personal projects and perspectives of contemporary artists. Artists work in collaboration with MAKER to interpret and shape each issue through their unique points of view.
- Hair Product: Sage Styling Cream and Mason Pearson Rake Comb from Malin + Goetz
- Spirits: Craft spirits from Art in the Age of Mechanical Reproduction